Align your work with your purpose.
Park City, Utah
The Retreat for Conscious Leaders
- Cozy couches in a calming, intimate space
- Gorgeous views with direct access to beautiful hiking trails and the largest ski resort in the world
- Healthy, locally-sourced meals to nourish you
- Hotels within thirty yards to comfort you during your stay
- Activities, entertainment, and outdoor adventure galore
Trusted By Brands, Entrepreneurs, and Leaders
About the Curriculum
Now in its seventh year, Lantern has offered an inside-out approach to leadership development to nearly 200 leaders like you. Each class is unique yet shares a common outcome – an immeasurable feeling of confidence, connection, aliveness and positivity.
During Lantern, Plenty's principals Jennifer and Jeff will help you slow down, open, and be honest with yourself about where you are and where you want to be. Our curated experiences and exercises will help you see what is working and what isn't so you can awaken your consciousness and confidently make the choices your heart yearns for.
Meet Your Classmates
We'll kick-of at 5:00pm MST with a welcome reception, hors d'oeuvres, light refreshments, and a facilitated meet and greet. You'll start to get to know your peers as we review the Lantern curriculum and our unique approach to conscious leadership. We'll conclude around 7:00pm to allow time for dinner on your own – or with your new classmates.
Passions and Possibility
The Power of Your Presence
We'll begin day three with an optional session of gentle yoga to help you ground, relax, and embody the insights that are beginning to bubble up within you.
You'll get acquainted with our proprietary Lantern Leadership Assessment, which you already sent to a dozen peers and coworkers before you arrived. We'll give you time to read and reflect on the 360-degree feedback you received. This will set the stage for a memorable exercise on the power of your presence, as you reimagine how you perceive yourself and how others perceive you.
We'll end the evening together in circle for a relaxed and cozy evening of inquiry, conversation, and coaching.
Shine Your Light
Jeff's career blends deep experience in leadership development and social impact strategy with an active creative spirit. He loves to learn, create, and share.
Jeff graduated Phi Beta Kappa from the University of Rochester and earned an MBA from Kellogg School of Management and an MS in Predictive Analytics from Northwestern. He has served on the board of various nonprofits and his work in social impact has been featured in a variety of outlets such as Marketplace, the Wall Street Journal, Fatherly, and the Stanford Social Innovation Review.
Prior to Plenty, Jeff was co-founder and CEO of fundraising firm Event 360, raising nearly a billion dollars for charity over 12 years. The proud father of four, Jeff and his family live in Indiana along Lake Michigan. He's an active musician and just released his latest single.
What Our Graduates Say
Testimonials from leaders like you.
Here's what's included:
The entire four-day mindful leadership curriculum • Our proprietary Lantern Leadership Assessment • 360-degree feedback from up to fifteen of your observers • Three breakfast spreads • Three yummy lunches • One candlelight dinner • One evening of appetizers • Yoga • Guided hiking • Guided meditations
One Payment of $1395
Save $90 when you register and pay in full today! Your seat is guaranteed. Simply select your session below.
Three Payments of $495
Make one payment today and two more over next two months. Select your session below!
March 29 - April 1, 2022
As the snow begins to melt, the blossoms begin tobloom. Align your personal and professional growth with nature's spring and witness your creations take form.
June 14 - 17, 2022Locals say that people come to Park City for the winter and end up staying for the summer. Your classmates will warm you as much as the sun in this session that sells out every year.
October 18 - 21, 2022
Visit America's Favorite Town at the most beautiful time of year. Let the fall mountain colors captivate you and leave you inspired at the beauty within and the beauty all around.
Frequently Asked Questions
HeartSpace is located just thirty-five minutes from the Salt Lake City International Airport at 4343 Highway 224, Suite 203, Park City, Utah 84098. You won't need a car during Lantern as we have arranged transportation for our planned activities. We recommend taking Lyft or Uber from the airport to your hotel. If you choose to extend your stay, there are several car rental options at the airport or in Park City.
Since 2016, Lantern has helped leaders from around the world produce more fulfilling results, lead others with confidence and clarity, and navigate uncertainty with grace and poise. The unique curriculum includes 360-degree feedback including your input and the input of your peers and direct reports. Lantern is now in its seventh year.
Lantern is held at HeartSpace, Plenty’s private retreat center in Park City, Utah. HeartSpace is custom-built for the kind of deep, safe, and revealing conversations we have at Lantern.
Plenty has decades of experience in helping organizations and people tap into their highest potential. Our direct experience ranges from organizational behavior to mindfulness in business to leadership development to spirituality to entrepreneurship to healing modalities. Oh, and we've worked with organizations around the globe to raise over $1 billion for social impact and philanthropy.
We've held Lantern for the last seven years. We're ready for you!
- Renewed confidence in self that helps you lead yourself and others more authentically
- Peace and trust in navigating uncertainty
- Clarity of your passions and what you value to help you align your work and your way
- Increased awareness of how your intuition speaks to you and the signs around you
- An empowered and powerful presence
- Deep listening skills
- Connection and networking with other executive leaders from around the world
- Re-invigorated vitality and hope for what’s possible
- Clarity of personal and professional passions that will increase your dedication to work
- Increased self-awareness and authenticity in your unique leadership style
- Intentional presence that will foster deeper listening to those you lead and work with
- Increased self-confidence creating more effective influence in your relationships and role
- Learned leadership skills to facilitate better teamwork, increased management performance and better meeting facilitation
- Renewed wellbeing and invigoration for your life and work
- New relationships with conscious leaders from around the world
Shine Your Light