One week into the new year and we are feeling worked – deeply saddened by the insurrection on the U.S. Capitol, deeply stirred by the threat to democracy, and deeply inspired to rise up and be counted as we create a better way, a better nation, and a better world.
It is time to speak up. It is time to rise up. It is time to get clear on your truth. It is time for a better way – and if we believe it to be true, it must be possible.
The hatred, the white supremacy, the deep-rooted racism, the domestic rebellion and insurgence, the manipulation for political power and gain, and the narcissistic leadership that has swept our nation has to stop.
So much has happened and there is so much to say. At Plenty, we say "our vision is our name." That means we believe in a world that is abundant for all. It's not a path that's always easy to follow, but it's always a vision that's worth believing in. Join us as we consider our vision and a variety of topics on that are present to our hearts and minds:
- The difference between "real" and "surreal" and making the choice to see what is.
- Answering the question, what is truth?
- Creating a word of intention for 2021.
- The difference between bridge-building and speaking your truth.
- Releasing the need to direct Spirit.
- An update on the healing of journey of Riley, Jennifer's son.
- What does being a conscious leader mean?
- The power of being present and seeing what is.
- The imperative to blend surrender and co-creation.
- Hope needs help: resources to help you make a difference.
We're here for you.
Subscribe and tune in: Spotify | Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher
Follow us on your favorite station: Spotify | Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher
No Comments Yet
Let us know what you think