We have a different kind of episode for you today! Recently we were invited to be interviewed by three students who are studying to obtain their masters degrees in Strategic Leadership Towards Sustainability from the Brighton Institute of Technology in the southern part of Sweden.
It’s a thoughtful and wonderfully stimulating conversation about how we use nature with our work, and how the insights we find all around us can help improve and deepen our conscious leadership. Research shows that time spent outdoors in the natural world enables us to tune into ourselves in valuable and life-affirming ways.
The interview left us inspired by the committed hearts of these students seeking education in sustainability, social purpose, and purpose-driven business. Their curiosity and intent make us excited for young leadership and for the future of this planet.
We hope you enjoy this rich conversation that spans various topics:
- Shifting our view from the inside out.
- The fallacy of living a personal and professional life.
- The spiritual underpinning of connectedness.
- Falling into our natural rhythms.
- Everyday decisions and how they affect climate change.
- How Plenty’s Ethos connects to sustainability.
- Presence and noticing the natural world.
- What Lantern is and how we are guided by Four Lights.
- The impact of Lantern on graduates.
- How Jen and Jeff view their role at Lantern (and in coaching).
- How to be the best advocate for the environment.
We hope this interview leaves you feeling as uplifted as it left us! And if you'd like to learn more, let us invite you to Lantern, our four-day experiential retreat for conscious leaders. Lantern equips executives, entrepreneurs, and professionals with mindful leadership strategies, elevated consciousness, and increased confidence. We'd love to see you there!
Subscribe and tune in: Spotify | Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher
No Comments Yet
Let us know what you think